View Profile TENT

All 62 Game Reviews

3 w/ Responses

Hmmmm

Interesting little NG game here, I got $158.748.

This wasn't really a game...

More of a movie, and even if you do the wrong thing you're rewarded! You should have made is more interactive. I guess that would be really hard if all you know are button actions.

Unique

This was a very unique game, completely original and awesome! This game was so good mainly because you get to tie up girls and keep them in your home! Forget the sim dates where you have to pick up a girl and make them trust you, in this one you just snatch them off the street! Genius!

I'M SORRY!!!

This is not our fault it's not loading for you guys! don't blame it on us!!

GREAT!!

Never seen a game like this before! Let's make some innocent school girls crooks!! ;)

Hahahaha

I liked the names! eg "sucky fucko" "Slutty Mc slut!" That was some funny stuff, keep up teh good shit.

THIS GAME ROCKS!!

It reminds me of those commadore 64 games. This is original and a really good game. Only A demo??? wow! I can't wait for the final!

Great work!

Still needs work since it's unfinished but so far so good!

Great work!

those were some cool Graphics. I like these "make and customise you own car" games these rock.

I can't call this the best game ever because of the bugs. fix them it would make the game alot better.

EXCELENT WORK

This game is very addictive I can't stop playing it. but you should make them NOT stick men cause stick men are getting boring. Why can't people try drawing REAL cartoon people. The concept is very good though.

Yeah, I'm yeah...