Eh guy 17: the phone Eh guy 17: the phone

Wow!

The most different Eh guy episode I've seen! Hah! I love the ending line! Or should I say - Eh! I love the ending line!

lostinadreamEP1 lostinadreamEP1

WOW!!! Great work!!

This'll reach the top in no time! who knows how long you spent on this but the results are just awesome!!! keep it up! I want to see more of this series!

HH - Hippie HQ HH - Hippie HQ

I surprisingly got a laugh out of this lock movie!

I just had to watch it again for the line "You fucking N00B get it right or get the fuck out!" lol! The graphics were ok too good work!

Spoongirl Spoongirl

hah!

This one gave me a quick laugh for some random reason.

Lilium Lilium

Very artistic

Well done with the art and theme, yet if you do make another I'd like to see the characters have a voice. That'd develop more of a character and all that. Even though you could only read what was happening in this one it was still good though.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Wicked job

I'll never get sick of the song ever, the flash movie itself is done very well. I went there after I watched this and you can just tell from being on the site that it's evil!!! Anyway good job!! 10/10

Mario Bloopers 1 Mario Bloopers 1

Yeah...

I've seen too many of these. Using Mario graphics are trying to do humour with them only works I guess in cases where it's done very well.

Clay Combat Clay Combat

Good stuff

I dunno how hard it is to do a clay animation but I suppose it's pretty hard so wicked job. I was amused.

Red Star Aidan Red Star Aidan

Good but here's the thing.

Make the file size smaller by lowering the quailty of the sound! This movie would've been a lot smaller and still perfectly watchable if you reduced it.

Lovers In Love Lovers In Love

Hahaha!

That was a good one! Haven't laughed that hard at a flash in some time!!